Jamie Schmale, MP will be hosting the following Passport Clinics in the Spring of 2018.
Tuesday April 10th
Beaverton Legion (11AM – 1PM)
Lindsay Legion (6PM – 8PM)
Wednesday April 11th
Minden Legion (11AM – 1 PM)
Pontypool Community Centre (6PM – 8PM)
Please note that any constituent can come in to our office during working hours and we will be happy to assist you with your passport application. No appointment necessary
THINGS TO BRING
- IDENTIFICATION: Original birth certificate, Canadian citizenship card and/or most recent Canadian Passport (current or expired within one year of published date)
- SECONDARY ID: Photocopy of BOTH SIDES of driver’s Licence or photo health card—signed by your guarantor. The ID must be issued by federal or provincial government. It must contain: name, date of birth, sex, photo, and signature. If applicable, you may also be required to provide Change of Name documentation – Example – marriage certificate, adoption order.
- PAYMENT: Credit card, money order, or certified cheque. *no debit and cash will not be accepted as payment for a passport.
$120 Adult 5-year
$160 Adult 10-year
$57 Child (0-15 years of age)
- REFERENCES: Names, full mailing addresses, and phone numbers of two people NOT RELATED TO YOU who have known you for at least 2 years.
- GUARANTOR: A guarantor is a Canadian citizen, 18 years of age or older in possession of a valid Canadian passport who has known you for at least two (2) years. A family member o person residing at the same address as you may be your guarantor, provided he or she meets the above requirements.
*We are unable to provide a guarantor.
Please note: A guarantor is not required when completing an Adult Simplified Renewal Application.
- PHOTOS: There will be a photographer on site for a fee of $15 per person. You are not required to use this service; however, pictures are required as part of the application process. The on-site photographer will accept cash or credit card as payment.
For more information, visit PASSPORT CANADA’S WEBSITE.